Academic Advisors at Texas A&M University support student learning and contribute to student success.
- Advisors advocate learning for a lifetime by encouraging students to reflect upon classroom learning and high impact practices in relation to their lives and future careers.
- Advisors are responsible to and respectful of each individual student.
- Advisors are knowledgeable of and appropriately refer students to the myriad of campus resources that will support their academic goals and wellbeing.
- Advisors seek timely professional development and utilize the latest advising tools.
- Advisors support educational policies of the Department, College, and University and do everything possible to help students be academically successful and graduate in a timely fashion.