Transfer Peer Mentors
Transfer Student Program (TSP) Peer Mentors are transfer students, just like you. Our TSP mentors want to help you be successful at Texas A&M University and afterward. TSP Mentors can help you with things like:
- Goal Setting
- Memorization Techniques
- Time Management
- Note Taking Techniques
- Academic Stress
- Acclimating to TAMU/Fitting In
- Test Taking Anxiety
- Learning Styles
- Test Prep & Review
- Listening Skills
- Approaching Faculty
- How to find stuff?!
|| Anything You Want
TSP Peer Mentors are available throughout the week, Monday through Friday, to meet with new and returning transfer students. Meet with a TSP mentor from your college or any mentor you choose by making an appointment via SWAN or Zoom Walk Ins.
Ways to visit with a Mentor
1. Make an appointment via SWAN
2. Find your mentors office hours and use our Virtual Walk-In Room.
- No appointment necessary
- Peer Mentors are logged on and ready to chat with you during their office hours, you can find a mentors office hours HERE.
Stay In Touch
- Check your TAMU email often. Peer mentors send their office hours, academic tips and information just for tranfsers weekly
- Add Transfer Student Program listserv email: email@example.com to your contacts