Navigate For Students
Life is better when your to-do's are organized and at your fingertips.
Texas A&M University has launched a mobile application called Navigate Student to help you stay on track throughout your college experience.
Navigate will support you here at Texas A&M by helping you:
- View your Class Schedule and locations
- See upcoming To-Do’s and events and stay on top of registration, academic and payment deadlines
- Schedule Advising Appointments
- Connect through Study Buddies
- Receive alerts on Holds
- Find Resources at Texas A&M from your phone
- Major Explorer – Find out information about your major and career options that match your interests
- Add personal Reminders to keep on task
…and more! Navigate will even give you tips to make college life easier and your college experience that much better.
Don’t miss out. Download Navigate!
It’s easy and it’s free. Click on the App Store or Google Play icon below to download Navigate Student. Log in with your TAMU NetID and password. Select Texas A&M University - College Station and get started.
No app? No worries! Access online at https://tamu.guide.eab.com/
Using the new Navigate Student Scheduler
Scheduling an Appointment