Aggie Collegiates Ready to Explore the World (ACREW) is a recognized student organization and learning community for freshmen Regents' Scholars who are awarded the President's Achievement and/or Brownsville Scholarships. Through support and mentorship, ACREW upperclassmen aid ACREW freshmen in the transition from high school to college life.
Through a support system of upperclassmen mentors, ACREW students:
- Learn self-awareness through shared experiences
- Receive realistic support and feedback regarding their current and future scholarship status
- Develop academic, personal, and career goals through the discovery of personal strengths and abilities
- Network with the Texas A&M and scholarship community
- Become influential leaders at Texas A&M University